In this time where the high street is experiencing increased pressures from on-line influences, it is important that retailers are able to react to customer’s needs using sound business logic and good customer analysis.
The Challenges facing today’s retailers:
- Understanding a customer’s changing needs.
- Knowing the number of potential shoppers entering a site
- Having a view of the number of passing pedestrian traffic against the number coming into a site.
- Better knowledge of customer habits when on a site.
- Keeping queues to a minimum and making the customers check experience better.
The VCA Solution
- A sound understanding of the conversion ratio of passing traffic allows retailers to intelligently direct offers to increase customer numbers.
- Understanding the number of customers that enter your retail environment and have that broken down into periods of the day allows retailers to proactively react and create staff rotas and additional resources to maximize sales.
- Retailers merchandise stock according to an understanding of how customers will shop and an overview of the environment showing directional flow along with heatmaps to show busy sections would help to merchandise stock and improve the shopping experience.
- Retailers suffer from flash queues and potential shoppers leaving before purchasing. If retailers could understand and keep track of customers queuing to purchase and proactively reduce waiting times while intelligently using staff resources then an increase in customer satisfaction and customer conversion can be achieved.
Deployed globally, adapted locally
Our unique “Logical Rules” coupled with our newly developed Deep Learning algorithm enables accurate detection and reduces false alarms to ensure that the monitoring stations obtain reliable alerts.
Our cameras are used in retail environments to provide a wide range of reports including footfall, heatmaps and customer flow.
Through the use of our cloud-based service uCountit retailers are increasing sales and reducing costs.
We have a long history of providing solutions to traffic and transport related analytics. We can produce live alerts and post event reports for statistical analysis including traffic flow, speed, types of vehicles, illegal actions and counting.