Security providers are under increasing pressure to reduce costs while providing a first-rate security service to all sectors. Utilizing our Deep Learning classification (AI) we minimize false alarms to industry-leading standards and offer significant cost benefits against our competition.
Make it work, make it simple, make it affordable
The Challenges facing today’s Security services:
- Providing perimeter protection as a cost-effective service.
- Increased false alarms caused by wildlife, weather, and trees having the knock-on effect of high rates of site visits to remote customer locations.
- City/Town locations, such as building sites, car lots, shops
The VCA Solution
- Providing quick deployment and easy setup features allows cameras and solutions to be up and running with a minimum of effort, allowing the security services to focus on providing better customer service.
- Using zones and virtual tripwires security personnel can configure multiple trigger points allowing for a greater event detection level.
- Events and rules can be applied to link triggers together ensuring that you only receive the events you are interested in.
- We can minimize false events caused by animals, weather, trees, etc. using our advanced analytics features.
- By providing intelligent monitoring we can help to make event detection more reliable and effective allowing the security services to concentrate on giving the customer that professional experience.
Deployed globally, adapted locally
Our unique “Logical Rules” coupled with our newly developed Deep Learning algorithm enables accurate detection and reduces false alarms to ensure that the monitoring stations obtain reliable alerts.
Our cameras are used in retail environments to provide a wide range of reports including footfall, heatmaps and customer flow.
Through the use of our cloud-based service uCountit retailers are increasing sales and reducing costs.
We have a long history of providing solutions to traffic and transport related analytics. We can produce live alerts and post event reports for statistical analysis including traffic flow, speed, types of vehicles, illegal actions and counting.