Our expansive feature set and Deep Learning (AI) algorithm enables the user to obtain instant alerts or compile detailed reports. Using our latest server-based application it is also possible to utilize existing cameras, saving considerable cost and time.
Make it work, make it simple, make it affordable
The Challenges facing today’s Traffic management services:
- Roads are well covered with CCTV but they are recording rather than detecting and alerting.
- There are so many miles of road and vehicles that monitoring every camera is impossible.
- Accidents and breakdowns can cause major disruption if not detected quickly.
- Possible illegal activity goes undetected i.e. wrong way, illegal stopping.
- Traffic management and planning means digging up roads to lay counters.
- Managing car park usage is purely guesswork or based on ad-hoc inspections.
The VCA Solution
- Our cameras have the same advanced analytics engine that our server application has which allow real-time feedback on events
- Events and triggers can be configured to send alerts to monitoring locations or call out the emergency services depending on the event with or without user intervention.
- Our advanced analytic features include speed, direction, or stationary objects allowing the automatic identification, classification, and monitoring of traffic conditions.
- We provide the ability to monitor environments such as car parks providing data on vehicles entering and leaving.
Deployed globally, adapted locally
Our unique “Logical Rules” coupled with our newly developed Deep Learning algorithm enables accurate detection and reduces false alarms to ensure that the monitoring stations obtain reliable alerts.
Our cameras are used in retail environments to provide a wide range of reports including footfall, heatmaps and customer flow.
Through the use of our cloud-based service uCountit retailers are increasing sales and reducing costs.
We have a long history of providing solutions to traffic and transport related analytics. We can produce live alerts and post event reports for statistical analysis including traffic flow, speed, types of vehicles, illegal actions and counting.